Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) applies to the customer who has ordered any CatN product (vCluster) and CatN Hosting. Combined the “Terms and Conditions” and “Service Level Agreement”, these documents form an agreement (“The Agreement”) with the customer.
If you have any questions about this agreement (“The Agreement”) please contact email@example.com.
We use the AUP to ensure that everyone uses their vCluster in a safe environment, and does not publish any material that could cause harm or upset to other customers and site visitors.
Your service may be suspended or terminated if the rules in this policy are breached.
You may not publish any material that is considered offensive, for example:
- Any pornography.
- Excessively violent or threatening material.
- Material that incites violence, harassment or hateful speech.
- Offense directed at a religious or ethnic group.
Customers storing and distributing illegal content will face account suspension or termination. Illegal content includes:
- Content that encourages or offers advice for illegal activity such as drug use, weapon trafficking, illegal gambling etc.
- Child pornography, depictions of acts of bestiality or non consensual sex.
- Deceptive content, such as pyramid schemes or chain letter marketing.
- Publishes personal or private information without a subjects express consent.
- Reveals trade secrets.
- Any other illegal or offensive content that is subject to laws governing the customer and CatN hosting.
The CatN vCluster cannot be used to distribute or store any material; text, music, software, video or images that breach copyright law.
CatN customers may not host any site that:
- Offers advice for breaking copyright laws and rules.
- Distributes software or applications that aid copyright infringement, (WareZ sites).
- Distributes software for monetary gain that breaches the softwares licensing.
Material may only be distributed with the express written consent of the copyright owner.
Any activity by a CatN customer that attmepts to access data or resources that are private without express authorisation is a breech of the Acceptable Usage Policy.
Interfering with the CatN network or a direct attack will result in the immediate termination of the vCluster account in question. Examples of interference:
- Unauthorised network monitoring.
- Port scanning or vulnerability testing.
- Deliberate DoS overload attacks.
- Any other unauthorised activity that adversely affects the CatN network and service.
Using a vCluster customers account without their permission, and any activity that leads to unauthorised account use is strictly prohibited; phishing, key logging, password robbery in any form.
Distributing software that aids the harvesting of personal information or the unauthorised access of a secure account breaks this Acceptable Usage Policy and will result in account termination.
Any other abuse that will result in retaliation against CatN Hosting as a company, the parent company Fubra Ltd, or any employee or member of staff at both companies will result in investigation and vCluster account suspension or termination, and is strictly prohibited.
The customer confirms that CatN can take action to isolate or destroy any file found on the CatN network that can damage or interfere with the CatN service. Any file such as a virus or worm that could also infect other customers storage and security will be destroyed or isolated by CatN.
Suitable steps must be taken by the customer to protect a vCluster username and password.
Any activity by a customer that results in their service being suspended will not be eligible for the 100% uptime guarantee and credit as defined in the SLA (“Service Level Agreement”).